Online Articles Earning


In a break between the two series I’m blogging about, my internship and mastering twitter marketing, I’m going to explain the new project that I’m working on. By new, I mean that I haven’t visited it in a while, but it’s not truly new. I started it in January actually, but I’m going to make it more of a priority.


So what is this new project? Well, it’s a way to make some extra money for myself going forward to put into making this blog better and being able to pay for my own personal expenses. This project is article writing for a website where you can earn revenue from the content you write.
This website is called Factoidz and I currently have 18 articles published on it. I earn about $1 per month on these articles. But this is without much work in the past few months. The most I wrote in one month is about 4 articles. And some of my top earning articles are from January or February, my first two months on Factoidz.

The first thing is to figure out who you are writing an article to. You can write about things in your blog’s niche or not. I have articles on both Internet Business and other topics that I know about. It’s a good idea to write about as many topics as possible, in fact I have an article on that. This can help you expand your audience as you rank for new keywords and just appeal to more people. People may have overlapping interests and bam! you have a new person subscribed to your blog’s email list.

Home Upside Down?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment